Prehabiliation preparing you for sport
Our Prehabilitation service is a sports specific injury risk assessment and training programme aimed to highlight and correct weaknesses before they could contribute to injury.
Prehabilitation consists of:
1 Analysing an uninjured athletes posture, joint alignment, flexibility, muscle control, biomechanics, core stability and movement patterns
2 Understanding the specific sport taking into consideration factors such as player position and risk factors
The Services we provide that can aid in your Prehabilitation include
Functional movement screening
Prehabilitation helps you to:
▪ Achieve normal static and dynamic posture
▪ correct muscle length imbalance, joint alignment and flexibility
▪ Improves core stability
▪ Enhance muscle endurance, strength and power
▪ Achieve efficient movement patterns
▪ Improves balance and proprioception
Prehabilitation is particularly important for young athletes during a growth spurt and for persons who are starting a new sport or rejoining sport after a period of rest.